Starting a conversation with a guy?

I've never started a texting conversation with a guy, I always wait until they text me and then I decide whether I reply or not. But I recently met this guy (he works in the same building), we've been flirting a lot and he gave me his number and told me to contact him if I ever needed his help (I just started the job) and he obviously wanted me to text him. But what do I say to him? I don't want to seem to eager or give him the feeling that I'm into him (at least not until he made it clear that he wants to date me).

What Guys Said 1

• It's easy to start conversations with us, men usually will respond quickly to most things girls ask us if we are interested in them. Just start out with who you are if he doesn't have your name in his phone and just ask him how he's doing or what he's up to.

What Girls Said 1

• Start by telling him hi and tell him who you are. He obviously wanted you to contact him, which means he is definitely interested.