Is he a fuck boy?

I met this boy back in May, he had a girlfriend at the time. He still showed interest in me, he flirted and even kissed me. After that we sort of hang out, he has mostly guyfriends and I have mostly girlfriends so the groups joined and all summer hanged out together. In June he broke up with his girlfriend, they had problems since before I met him. After he broke up with her we ended up at the same party and made out. Then after that we went on a date. Then it was my birthday and we were together the whole party, he stayed till after and he helped me clean everything. Then things cool off, we had been each other every weekend. Then one day I invited him to a party and he said he couldn't because his parents didn't gave him permission, after that I saw he was at a club with his friends. I got really mad and didn't talk to him, he apologized.
Last week we went to the same club but with different people I wasn't at his table since his ex was there, we met danced and kissed, but I was seen at an other's guyfriend table, and he got mad because of that (he saw it on my snapchat).
We have been talking since that day, the thing is that he sometimes answers them super fast and others he takes literally hours.
We went on a date two days ago, it was great. He has been texting me everyday, asking how my day is going and stuff, but I have no idea if it is fake and he is just doing that because he likes to or he really likes me.
The problem is that I'm going to study abroad in about two weeks, he said on our date that he wouldn't have a girlfriend while I'm gone. I want to think that he is acting like this because I'm going away not because he is a fuck boy, what I have known of him he is a good boy.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's putting in much more effort than a typical fuckboy. But it doesn't sound like he's head over heels in love with you either (btw, what makes him special to you, when you really think about it?) so if you're going abroad it may be best not to get involved with him.

What Guys Said 2

• The reason people use the term fuck boy is to categorize him and not go on a long ass paragraph saying exactly what he is. Stop typing so much

• Well I mean he cheated on his girlfriend with you. Doubt he'll spare you from the same fate as her.

What Girls Said 3

• You're a fuckgirl cuz you knew he had a girlfriend and you still fucked with him.

• He likes the chase. He's Not genuinely interested in you as a person

• Once a cheater, always a cheater!!!