Would you date someone that is fat, but trying to lose weight?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, one of the most unattractive things to me. I like guys who are naturally thin (skinny, really). Being fat isn't just about an unhealthy lifestyle, it's a body type generally so even if he was really fit instead he'd still have a different build from guys who're my type.

At least you are honest. I understand preferences. Thanks for your opinion.

I should stress though that that's just me; people are just attracted to different things (although socialisation definitely does play a part and cultural messages about there being a 'right' or 'wrong' way to have a body need to be challenged)

Most Helpful Guy

• Chubby yes, I prefer meat on my bones. Fat/obese? na less likely, unless they had a 10/10 face. Im chubby myself and i still get attention from a lot of girls

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, and I have with Dating and Mating.
    If someone Really cares about Someone, Unconditional Love Plays a big Part from the Heart, m and from the start.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Wow, thanks for the Quck Like and I am sure Weight will come just as fast. xx

• Yeah. Both me and my partner are overweight and trying to lose weight. His size doesn't change how much I love him.

• The cuddlier the better?

People describes me as a teddy bear sometimes.

• Yes I would. Depends how fat. If they are just chubby, hell yes. If they are massive maybe not.

When I gained weight it was because I was super depressed, not moving and on fat-inducing antidepressants. Once I got off those and started to move I started to lose weight.

I am trying to lose weight. But I am technically obese according to BMI, but I do have a large frame.

Body Builders are obese according to BMI too. Its not all that reliable. Just concentrate on eating healthier and moving more and before you know it then the weight is off. Actually hot weather is perfect for losing weight you burn more.

• Yes my girlfriend is chubby and is trying to lose weight.

• Yes I would.

• Depends how fat. Chubby -- I can accept. Obese? No way.

I am technically obese by BMI, but I do have a big frame.

• Of course what if they're so hot after I rejected them

• Yes, my boyfriend and I are both trying to lose weight. He's a teddy bear and I love it cx

• yes, because I was myself chubby before and I lose weight. If you work hard you ll lose weight. After I think it depend too how much do you weight now?

My weight is 270, but I want to get it down to 220. I am pretty big.

I am 6 foot.

Your not that fat then. My uncle, my father and my grandfather used to be fatter than that and they doesn't look huge. Anyway if you do great your diet in 2 years your in a healthy weight

• I'll tell you why I'd give that question the answer of a soft no. Losing a few pounds, no one cares, of course, but someone who has taken on the challenge of losing a lot of weight, hundred's perhaps, has to go on this huge roller coaster of emotions and stress and fighting setbacks and trying to change habits and often times, that level of weight loss becomes their everything until they lose it. I wouldn't necessarily want to get involved in that stage of their life because like an alcoholic in recovery, they are desperately trying to rid themselves of often times a life long addiction to food and in many cases, complete lack of exercise. Besides, a lot of people when they go through something like that keep their supporter at their side during their struggles, but as soon as they think they look all hot and good and healthy again, they drop them simply because they feel or do have more opportunities to date around that perhaps weren't available to them. I did some deep thinking on this one, lol.

This was a well thought out opinion, thanks for this.

What Guys Said 7

• Relationship goals. Something we both can do. No money required and something we both over came.

• Why wouldn't I weight does not matter to me or any normal guy.

• Yeah man i will be ahead of all the other guys.

• No. At my age if she's still fat she apparently does not have the required self-control to be fit: her "trying" to lose weight would most likely fail.

• Nahh lol

• I attract these types

• yeah,