Girls, Girl who tries makig moves for months suddenly has a new boyfriend and gives up on me?

Girl and I flirted for months. I noticed she would copy me , stare , randomly get dressed up. Then I started disappearing she would stare, look shocked to see me , hold travel card in my face and smile, sometimes avoid eye contact and look nervous. Then start purposely walking past after checking hair, make up etc staying hi and blushing (happened 3 times). Came back to find her with her new boyfriend. She looked embarrassed, I knew icon fused her. I commented on her pick; saying she looked nice. Seen her day after she stared with a huge smile. Her bed walked up caught her and followed into same carriage. She stood closure to me , checked he weren't looking stared and with a huge grin , turning away licking her lips. Then I got off early she sent a message as he knew and blocked me. 3 days later I send a message on LinkedIn explaining myself and that I noticed and was sorry. N maybe in future we can get to know each other n I don't expect a response. she changed her pic. Didn't block me. 3 weeks later seen me and she looked annoyed , upset and was staring at her phone and looking at me. I avoided her , and got on other end she kept looking down at me and resting head on window talking to herself etc and checking to see if I got off at my usual stop. so 1 week later I decide to like a few of her posts on LinkedIn , just messing around and she blocked me. Why does she do all this I don't understand. For months she was trying now she has a before she does all that smiling blocking cz of her boyfriend. Not blocking on LinkedIn after then smiling again and looking sad wen sees me. Then blocks me because I liked a few of her posts. I really don't understand does anyone know what's going on here

3

What Girls Said 3

• From the way that she is acting... Leave her be. There are plenty of other fishes in the sea, this girl looks like someone that puts a bad image of what a woman is. She's having fun doing this to you if you haven't realised, if she wanted you she would've left her boyfriend or actually not even got a boyfriend to start it off and actually would've made a move on you. So ditch the girl dude, lovely females out there waiting for you 😁

She did for months but she would always blush and stuff , I kept disappearing due to work commitments and she must of assumed I wasn't interested. I know at this point I'm better leaving it. Just can't. Understand why she does it Then pulls the wounded woman act she should be more patient. Lol then again she was trying for around 8 months

All girls are confusing let me tell you 😂 we change our minds faster than light

I know right

• She blocked you because she doesn't want her boyfriend thinking you're making moves with her, and that she's not two timing him. And she seems childish so let her go and find someone hotter. she's prolly lurking on your sns

Looking on my sNs? And I think your correct she probably feels I'm out of contro and not trustworthy. But why play the wounded women act and smile at me behind bfs back lol

Sns (social media), that's sadly how many women are. Avoid her, she's obviously not trustworthy and most likely was two timing you with her current boyfriend while the two of you were talking

• Sure it's her boyfriend and not just a guy friend? Same thing happened to me, everyone assumed he was my boyfriend because we often came in together at the same time and talked but he was and is my coworker

100% positive he's her boyfriend. its just her actions it just doesn't make sense to me.