24 never had a bf?

Am i weird or just a really late bloomer?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unusual but that doesn't make you "weird" in my opinion. These things dont always happen right away, especially for people who are on the shyer side and don't go out and make it happen on their own. Try a dating site if you're really looking for someone, just be selective as a lot of guys on the sites are just going for sex :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't consider you neither weird nor a late bloomer. Everyone at different stages of life gets into a relationship, you just haven't found a person that gives you that strong connection to build a relationship with him. Plus it shows that you have high standards in men because you haven't seen what you like and want.. It's not a bad thing to have high standards because you clearly know what you want and when you do get into a relationship it's highly likely going to last as you saw what you wanted fully in that guy. Don't be discouraged or affected by people saying it's weird or you are a late bloomer since you know what, think of the ugly heartbreaks they have gone through, the nights they've cried, whereas you, you've been able to finely comb out those dick heads that appear in your life.

What Guys Said 4

• No, you are not weird. There is nothing wrong in that.

• no your not weird, or a late bloomer. your just not doing anything to get a guy, such as for example approach one you like and ask him out, girls seriously gotta stop thinking guys have to do everything and approach.

• There's no point having a boyfriend just for the sake of it. When you meet the right person you'll date them. Don't worry

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You're not weird nor a late bloomer. You just haven't found the right guy.
    I assume you are focused on other things in your life and that's good!
    Now, if you want to get a boyfriend, maybe you should start going out more or trying a dating website if you think it will work for you.
    Don't worry.
    By the way, if you're weird, then I am too.

• Nope. Late is pass 70 or when your dead. Don't worry. Same age as you. Your fine.

• I believe you are very very very very very late bloomer