Are there attractive, intelligent, professional, achievers, with a great career 30-something girls still single?

Well, Here I am. I'm 30 years old (my birthday was yesterday) attractive (pretty), career-driven (i'm engineer and musician), smart girl, but still single. I think men hate smart girls, I never have had a relationship in my whole life. Why? I consider myself attractive, amazing body (model body) and a great mind, I love science, arts, music, good food , travel but men don't approach me. I give up. Love isn't for me! I'm not picky, I just want a man than loves me, not hates me! Girls, there are some of you in the same situation? I feel myself like a weird alien...

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking around my area, many guys are not serious about school, still doing the college thing, or many can't find stable jobs, shit for a while I couldn't either, find a cheap place to rent in SOCAL fuggedabout it! Some guys who may be in your place in their life may not want a r/s or anything serious at all. Plus when you don't have your shit together as a man sometimes it hurts to be able to want to do things but just not having the luck, social networking skills, educations, money or job skills to do it. Add a girlfriend to that it's a bit much especially when finances are tight and living situations aren't stable. While you on the other hand maybe fully ready to commit your prospects may not be. I think you should stick to your guns and keep looking. There are guys out there busting their asses of trying to do what they want by their own rules, or still finishing school just have the faith and keep your bullshit meter at full charge. From what you have written you do sound like a catch, just have the faith and be patient. By no means, am I saying stop dating and having fun, either. You do you bobo!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, most of my relatives/ females that I know were married before they turned 26

What Guys Said 5

• I hate to say it, but i wouldn't go near you.. Not because you're career minded, its because you appear to be very arrogant and full of your self. I mean sure you have a lot to offer, but men like to feel needed, or at least i do, and every thing you say here says, "i just dont need a man." When i am with someone i want to be involved, i want to be partners, if i were with you i would be relegated to trophy husband and a spectator. I couldnt live like that.

• Pics or it didn't happen.

• Something in your question has to be untrue. It could be that you're not really that attractive or smart, or maybe guys did approach you but you brushed them off, or you don't travel (or leave the house in general), or you are in fact very picky.

• Yup, I know quite a few in my circles.
    They are definitely out there.

• Maybe u r not even attractive, who knows?

What Girls Said 0