Woman wants to catch up?

I stopped talking to a woman about 6 or so months ago. She texted me last week wanting to catch up. I didn't respond. Now she messaged me again saying she wants to treat me to dinner some night on the weekend.

When I told her I wanted to date maybe a year ago she said "I see you as a brother." I'm not in the business of being a frend guy anymore. I'm guessing she wants a friend again, but what would your oppinions be on this catch up thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't go. A girl that liked me said the same shit. Be sides the dating part. She saw me as a brother but yet she was sexually attracted to me. So if you got time to waste then go. If not stay at home and reject. Me honestly if I liked a girl and say that to me. Bitch gone be on hold. Sorry about the language. But she'd be last on my mind.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should go. She already told you that she only sees you as a brother.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you shouldn't go. You should refuse the invitation.

• If she's trying that hard i say give her a chance in whatever capacity she's trying to be around you, whether romantic or friend. Even if she just wants to be friends she must value your friendship to put herself out there like thatand risk the rejection.