White Guys, which guy would you rather your future daughter date?

• White liberal
    57% (13)
  • Black conservative
    43% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've seen 90% of Black guys see White girls as a "prize" and if they do sleep with them it ends pretty fast and they move on leaving the girl confused and used.

Secondly there's the other facts about higher crime, lower education, higher std rate, etc. Most Black guys are simply not good boyfriend/husband material. Call it racist, I don't know, most aren't the statistics dont lie.

All things equal, id choose the White liberal

What Guys Said 11

• Neither. My daughter would not go outside of her race, nor would she go anywhere near a libtard.

• No "either" option?

I can get along w/ either. Whomever is best to her and actually loves her, maturely, is who'd i'd rather have her date.

• To me it wouldn't matter his skin color or political views as long as he was actually honorable and honest and good hearted and uses his brain and has respect and morals

oh stop lying to yourself.

@unpleasentruth im not, being racist is stupid and pointless and i could care less about politics and being prejudice is silly and useless, as long as he has the 8 qualities he's ok in my book, if he doesn't have all of those qualities he's on his ass looking for a different girl

• What does race have to do with anything?

It has everything to do with it. Perhaps you may understand when you are older and have more life experience.

• Way to make both sides look racist!

• I believe I'd rather honor kill the b*tch. So, Kiss my shiny white ass!

• Someone being a black conservative doesn't make sense.

Why?

Agreed. blacks should know their place.

US blacks were overwhelmingly Republican, until Johnson's Great Society institute the welfare gravy train, which destroyed black families and caused the horrendous social problems that US blacks have today.
      Look it up.
      Before the Great Society, black social indicators such as criminality, unwed mothers and divorce were about the same as those of the white population.
      Welfare dependence has had a devastating effect, which was its intention. Johnson said as much.

• Well if I were to have a daughter and some point down the road politics and personality would matter a heck of a lot more than skin color. Just want the guy to be well rounded. So I guess this one isn't too hard. I chose based on politics.

• This is hard.

After thinkin about it ill have to go with the white libtard. Better than black i guess.

• I dont want my daughter to be BLACKED.

• Black conservative