Dating a coworker that you really like, but that you see at work every single day - good or bad idea?

• Good idea
  • Bad idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Never a good idea honestly. There's usually company policies and guidelines and such. Completely different departments and division, maybe isn't such a big deal, but the same exact one where you will constantly see each other every time after punching in for your shifts, that's not a good idea.

Besides if the relationship turned out to have an ugly fallout from a bad break up or something, then things are going to be real bad for both parties and could potentially affect the careers of both parties.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it doesn't work it can become drama. If it's spelled out what will happen if you don't click that might reduce drama. But it doesn't remove the risk of it. Though it also depends on the job. Because of my own work it was hard to avoid. However at the same time I also knew people since we were quite young and before we ended up on the same work team.

What Guys Said 5

• It's a good idea.

• Oh my god please avoid it at all costs. Never ever ever will I ever date a co worker again!

• Bad. Very bad,

• Never a good idea to date a co worker.

• Good idea

What Girls Said 0