What does it mean when a guy puts his head on your shoulder on the first date?

I was on a date, it went pretty well and we really hit it off. We ended up coming back to my dorm and watching Netflix. He put his head on my shoulder and this really threw me off since I usually do this. I didn't move him from my shoulder but I also didn't know what to do. After we finished the movie, he moved upright and we talked but he wouldn't look at me. So there was no way for me to connect with him or lean in for a kiss. Then he said he had to go, got up and stormed out of my room and yelled bye as he left. I thought it was rude and unexpected. He later texted me and asked me if he made me feel uncomfortable. So what's up? Did I do something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it sounds like he is a bit awkward with dating. (I know I am sounding obvious... LOL). Yes it is a bit strange that a guy would put his head on the woman's shoulder, but I guess its not unheard of. I don't think you did anything wrong, I think he is just uneasy. If you think you like him, hang out with him some more and see if he lightens up.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you, he is shy was nervous. He text you after, good sign.
    If you like him, tell him you had a good time and hang out again..,

What Guys Said 2

• likes you, he's comfy, or he was tired.

• He trying to smash

What Girls Said 1

• He's tired