Should I text him? Or should I wait for his text?

i've been seeing this guy for almost a month now. A week ago, he told me about how he cheated in the past which made me upset. I left him that day saying that i will text him someday. I didn't text him. Its been almost a week and he also hasn't texted me. What should i do? During our relationship, he barely texted me first and it was mostly me starting the convo. Should i text him saying "good night" just to let him know that i am not upset anymore? I don't know if he thinks that i dont wanna see him or what. Maybe he forgot that i even exist. I don't know what to do! HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I mean he told you the truth, he could have lied to you, or he could have hidden the truth from you but he didn't do that. He confessed the truth and I understand how that can be when you hear it. It's never easy to accept the truth in the beginning but I am sure women appreciate men who speak the truth.

There can be a few possible reasons as to why he is not texting you:

1. As you mentioned that he never texted you during the time you two dated, that's possible because he might not be good at texting, he is not the one who takes the initiative to text first. However he would show interest in the conversation once you text him.

2. Now that he has told you the truth, he thinks his impression on you has certainly gone down and now he thinks you hate him, so he is actually afraid to face you. Yes he thinks you don't want to see him anymore

No, I don't think he forgot you exist. I think you should take the initiative and text him first. When you do then you should be straightforward, direct in your text. You should let him know that you are not angry with him anymore.

That will ease his concerns and will give him the confidence to talk to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're the only one who keeps initiating, then he's not interested.

What Guys Said 3

• Correction you both never texted each other first, if you want things to move at your pace then start texting first and making plans then you'll know where he stand.

P. S I'm on this new kick where I give girls the same advice that I would give a guy because gender equality exist.

• Wait for his text never text first wait wait wait.

• Do what you want to do. IMHO too much time is wasted worrying about this type of stuff. Seize the moment and be your self.

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to talk to him, text him but after that don't.