Do you usually date multiple girls at once to see which one is a better match for you?

Is there anything wrong with that? why/why not?

3mo dating not involving sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had that luxury, it was always rare to be even talked to let alone looked at by a girl. there's nothing wrong with multi-dating, its only dating, your not having sex with them, as long as the girls are ok your dating multiple people at once.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. For me I'm a loyal person, even if it's a casual relationship I'll only sleep with that one person and won't sleep with anyone else... Same goes for my normal relationships. The thing is I don't and would not like to be dating multiple guys at the same time, what if they did that to me.. It'd feel pretty shit. Except the casual I don't care if he fucks other girls.. There's no string attached in that one.

What Guys Said 5

• Ideally I would. Every night I'd choose the girl with the hair color I'm thinking of the most that day. But, don't tell anyone... I kind of want to fall in love with one girl. Yeah, that sounds super weak and doesn't turn anyone on, but on the down low, I'm romantic. Shshhshh.

Ermmm. Yeah gimme those bitches. Ima choose which one I like. Gimme all of them at once, holla.

• Hell fucking no.
    I consider that cheating.
    Relationships aren't about sex to me. A date is something I take a girlfriend on. Not any BITCH I wanna screw. When I date a girl, she's the only girl in my life everyone else is just a person regardless of their gender.

I'm specifically talking about first date meetings with girls you meet online after taking to them for a while, if you're not in an exclusive relationship yet.

If I'm on a date with them then it is exclusive. I don't waste there time or mine taking them on a date if I don't like them enough. That's why you talk to them awhile before meeting up.

• Nothing wrong with it. Young people should date a lot before they settle down with someone. That's how you are sure you're with the right one.

• i am a one woman kinda guy i dont date more than one girl at a time

• smart way to go about it i say

What Girls Said 1

• Yes... well I don't like to call it dating.