Loners or people who lack social lives. where do you meet women/men to date? I'm long out of school, and didn't know anybody there anyways?

wher do you meet people to date? especially when getting close to 30 and never had a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had met people in past just doing interests that I liked. You'd realize you kept running into a few of the same people and that is something you can use to strike up a conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Put yourself out that and share your gifts to the world. Start blogging. Make Youtube videos. Show the world your passion, and guess what? There might be girls around who will notice.

What Girls Said 1

• I met my boyfriend on here lol. I only relate to half of what you said though as I'm only 20 (I met my boyfriend closer to two years ago than one now, but we've only been officially together 2 1/2 months)

I feel like I know who you are lol

By active I meant he hasn't logged in for a long while

@YaBaba i've only ever had this account

What Guys Said 3

• Have you tried public places like shopping malls, or shopping centers? Bars? Dance Clubs or Night Clubs? Gyms? Museums? Public Libraries? Or join a club or something such as through meetup. com?

It won't be easy I'll tell you that.

• Insofar I have used tinder but I've grown tired from it. Nothing from there ever works out, they either lose interest, are disinterested, or are clingy without even knowing you for more than a week and never having met even.

• Go online.
    Take an evening class or some kind of club.