Best friends brother?

So I feel really bad about this but I really like one of my friends brothers and feel sort of like there could be something there. I don't want to hurt her but I don't know whether it's worse to tell her or not to tell her because I don't know how she'll react. What do I do? Note: I'm in love with him or anything crazy... Just feel a connection

• Talk to her about it, it's better she knows
  • Don't tell her and try to dismiss the feelings
  • Ask her brother if he feels the same way
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her she might love the idea and help you get a date with him. Don't worry about hurting her. It is her brother you like. At worst you will get a laugh because she does not think of her brother that way. At best she will have a fun time helping you out with him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I think it would be worse not to tell her. Don't worry about her reactions, just go and tell her. Never think she won't come to know the truth, so you should tell her.

• i think you should tell her about this.

• Just man up and be direct. If u can't, dismiss ur feelings and the situation at hand.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it would hurt her if she found out about it. Tell her, she might help you out.