• Yes
    54% (21)36% (5)49% (26)Vote
  • No
    46% (18)64% (9)51% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding, YES lol. Answer is based on just attraction alone, BUT honestly to date and have a serious relationship it'll depend on how he treats me and whether we get along and have compatible future goals.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• He looked nice and innocent enough until I saw the pics of him almost naked - NOPE. Not into guys who masturbate looking at themselves in the mirror.

http://i.imgur.com/jWMkBYx.gif

2|3
    0|1
    • 3mo

Thats a little harsh lol

Getting a body like that takes a lot of work. He's practically thinks about it all the time in nutrition and working out for the last 5-10'years if he's natural

Let him lol

• 3mo

Is he masturbating in the last picture?

• 3mo

@CuriousAboutGirls nope.

• He's on /misc so no.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute face. I think if he wasn't a miscer, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no way I'm ignorant enough to date a man based off looks and money. Although, it would be easier to be that kind of girl, I definitely wouldn't be happier. I like to judge someone by their personality and sense of humor. We lose our looks when we age, yea he may be good looking with money but if that's all he has to offer what an empty relationship that would be!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, too old for me and not really my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too old & I don't like the poser-image with puppy eyes combination. It's not sexy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was just a little younger

0|0
    0|0
  • First, why is he single at 38? Is he one of those guys who were commitment phobic until their late thirties? If so, no thanks.
    I'm too young for him anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit yeah I would. Damn fit, smart, a doctor, rich... WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING? HE IS PERFECT AND HOT WITH HOT GREY HAIR

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too old and too vain. Otherwise he's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very handsome indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes?
    He's so attractive and he's a doctor 0.0

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, too old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My God... jesus take the wheel lol if I was single.. yes but I'm sure we wouldn't be compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's very attractive. Don't know about dating though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2