Why do some white girls believe they can easily get attractive guys of other races?

I've met an average looking white girl who told me she dated outta her race because she could get hottest men of other races. Because these men are not used to white girls.

And she thinks the attractive white ones seem cocky and hard to approach.

It's it a stereotype now or it's just her personal perspective.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because a lot of people are idiots who are brainwashed by the media to believe that white people are 'superior' (irrespective of gender), and dating a white man/woman is like winning a trophy. Your white female friend is just making full use of what these fools believe.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Her personal perspective. I don't consider myself able to do that and I'm pale as the moon's arse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't speak for all girls obviously but I think thats just her perspective because I dont feel that way at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does this bother you? So she is a shallow vapid girl. So what if she thinks that.

0|0
    0|0
  • White people in general have a superiority complex. I have seen the most ugliest white girls think they are the shit just because they found a non-white guy who chases white girls. Some non-white men will date a girl aa long as she is white. White women tend to be slutty though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Thats bullshit cause average looking girls date up all the time. You rarely see an attractive give with an attractive guy. Attractive girls are usually with rich, ugly men.

0|0
    0|0