Does he really want to talk to me still or he just being a polite little p*ssy?

I met this guy on tinder, we talked for about 2 weeks before we met up. Dates were great, had a lot of chemistry and we are genuinely interested into each other's lives. We fooled around but didn't have actual intercourse. So we've had 4 dates and they were good. We text everyday and have great conversations. So The thing is I'm travelling through the place I'm at now and will be going to Europe soon, he knows that and initially it was just intended to be fun dates but I'm developed feelings for him, not super strong "omg I wanna marry him" feelings but I like him and could see myself with him if he wanted it.

after last nights date we were driving back to my place and I said to him I really liked him. He said he rally liked me and thought I was intelligent and ticked all the boxes for him and I was very beautiful but he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. He then said that the mechanics of our relationship aren't right because I'm travelling and so on. He then said that he didn't want to break my heart or anything and felt sad because he felt he rejected me (I'm sitting there laughing inside because he thinks I'm in love with him) I simply said I really liked him. Anyway he was extremely nice about the situation but said we should just keep the good time we've had because he doesn't want me to get stronger feelings for him. I asked him if he wants to stop talking he said he still wants me in his life?

im confused because we've been texting still and it's like nothing's changed. I mean what would have happened if I didn't open my big mouth, would he still have seen me becaus she thought I wouldn't had feelings for him?

Anyway, I don't know if he's just being nice because he's a nice guy so I don't know if he's just playing along to please me or he MAY actually be starting to develop some feelings for me.
i feel like a lost soul

2mo I have reassured him that if he doesn't want to talk to me then stop because I don't want to beat around the bush. He's still texting me, so I'm

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds interested in you... you sound interested in him... good luck 😘

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he only wants to hook up with you and nothing more. He already made that perfectly clear to you.