Girls, Your boyfriend tells you that you have the modt beautiful lips, how would you feel exactly? would you be offended?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No? It's a compliment, with absolutely no hidden backhanded meaning. I'd be happy and flattered. Yea maybe it means he likes kissing them or seeing them somewhere else, but I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Who in their right mind would be offended by this?

What Girls Said 6

• I'd tell him that the most beautiful lips in the world are about to kiss his lips.

- It's quite a compliment and I'd take it at face value.

• Secret way of saying he wants to kiss them or have them do some sucking, right?

• Lol why would you be offended. would you rather him say you have ugly lips?

• Why the hell would you be offended by that?
    He finds your lips pretty, attractive that's a good sign you should be flattered.
    If some random guy came upto you and make a comment on your lips with a cheesy look I would freak out but it's your boyfriend... What's wrong with you lol

• Bruh, if my boyfriend told me that, I'd make out with him right there on the spot. That's probably one of the best compliments you can get, he's a keeper xD

• I don't know why you would be offended.