Does he like me?

All my friends think he likes me, and i know for a fact he used to like me, but does he still like me? Him and I joke around a lot and he email each other frequently. We're really close friends though we haven't know each other for long. He's single, but he knows who i'm crushing on. We tease each other and we have most our classes together, so we hang out all the time. he always sits next to me in art and we will laugh and in a way stand kind of close.

• He likes me a lot!
  • He likes me a little
  • He only likes me as a friend
  • He dosent like me

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, think he most likely does like you, but do you like him? If so, maybe casually ask him to hang out after school and get some exclusive time together. You'll likely get to find out for sure through the process.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing to do, is tell him how you feel. Thats what I did when I was 14 and I have been with him ever since. (7 years)

How do you ask someone out? I'm so unexperienced with this kind of stuff!

>> "Meet me at the playground..

Nice one! I think badass here is meet at the playground, ask him to close eyes, and kiss him. That ought to work no matter what if he liked her before.

😂😂😂 Works everytime! hahaha

What Guys Said 2

• if he liked you before he probably still has feelings for you now

• He only likes me as a friend

What Girls Said 0