How important is a car when deciding to date someone?

• It's a deal breaker for me.
    23% (3)0% (0)13% (3)Vote
  • Very important, just as long as they get one.
    15% (2)10% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • I'll understand if they can't afford one.
    15% (2)20% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • It doesn't matter to me.
    47% (6)70% (7)57% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• For me this is something that depends on age. I wouldn't expect a 16 year old to have a car, but I would expect a working 35-40 year old to have one unless there's a specific reason why they've lost it or don't have one (ie. living in the city, no one has a car because of public transportation).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I intentionally don't have a car. I know how to drive, I can easily afford one, I just don't need one. The cost of driving a car is ridiculous, and where I'm from you can even get a ticket for drinking a coffee while driving. I think it's pretty immature for those who have cars they don't need before they have a house that they do need. The difference between driving a car or not is about the same as eating at home or going out for a steak dinner every night. Both are pretty ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Urgh I'm rather difficult with cars but my two general rules are: No car is better than a crappy car & if you're 20 or older you have to know how to drive and own a drivers license, you just have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, unless it's a Smart car. I have a vendetta against them

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you're not one of those guys that are into shitty car mods you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.. a car is a car.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date white guys that drive trucks!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3