What I feared , exactly that happened, and now I'm confused?

- I prefer loyalty in a woman, thats why when she gave me sign i waited to see if she will flirt with other guys in my class, she did not for few days.

- My friend told me he talked to her and he answered smilingly and happily and now i see her talking to dudes, im so confused, i thought she was a loyal girl but she is like other hoes.

Should I make a move or should I just forget her and move on and focus on my life.

NOTE - I have been hurt in the past because of a non-loyal girl and I almost committed suicide and went to rehab.

• You want loyalty, thats your priority. If you think she is not a loyal type of a woman and she is a flirty woman, then I would say forget her and move on.
  • Smilingly and happily talking doesn't mean that she is not a loyal type of woman, don't come to conclusions so quickly.
  • You did not approach her when she gave you signs, she took that as rejection and now she is checking her other possibilities, don't take it to heart.
  • It's good that you saw red flags early on, I would say it happend for good becoz it prevented a future heartbreak for you, leave her and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, according to your definition of disloyal I would be a total slut. Which I'm not - I'm almost as conservative as they come. (I'm a Muslim and do my best not to flirt. I'm nice to people but nice doesn't automatically mean flirtatious.)

Do the girl a favor and leave her alone.

And I am not trying to be harsh, I understand that you had something terrible happen - but don't foist that on her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Loyalty is something better inspired than demanded, and it's not worth trying to focus so much on it with a girl you haven't even asked on a date yet.

>> NOTE - I have been hurt in the past because of a non-loyal girl and I almost committed suicide and went to rehab.

For this, I recommend guarding your heart by trying your best to resist developing feelings for a girl too quickly. It's about all we can do. Try not to let your insecurities get the better of you, since even worse than being cheated on is losing a girl due to the fear of it happening and the trust issues involved.

Yeah, i would try to do that, Not getting attached and thinking about marriage and kids so quickly lol

It's the best way. Just try to take it slow with the feelings, try not to develop them too quickly before you really know the girl's true nature, and your chances of being hurt really bad will diminish.

What Girls Said 2

• Well talking to other guys doesn't mean she wants those guys, or she could be trying to make you jealous. I say just ask her out.

• But... you're not dating her? I understand that it can cause you pain but if she's single I think she can do what she wants and it doesn't mean that she's not loyal.
    And let's imagine that she dates you. She can still have guy friends, it doesn't mean that she's banging them.
    I think if you don't trust the person you're with or you want to be with then it's better to let her go.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask her out then