Am I a psycho or I am normal? Honest opinions please?

1. I was hurt in past by a flirty/unfaithful woman.
2. Now if some girl give me signs, I preassume that she is sl*t and I just want to bang her and move on.
3. Now, even if I see a girl that I like talking to some other guy, I lose interest in that girl so quickly that i dont even feel like looking at her again.
4. Is something wrong with me?

• We all want loyalty in our partner, but if you see a woman talking and smiling with a guy , you think she is a sl*t thats gross dude.
  • You need some therapy because you could not handle your past. You will blow up great opportunities with women with that kind of behaviour.
  • Its normal, you prefer loyalty and if a woman cannot give you that, you just move on bro.
  • Women give you sign and you don't approach her to see if she is loyal or not, and she thinks you rejected her and she starts flirting with other guys and you think she is not loyal, you are blowing up great opportunities.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not a psychopath, if you were you would't care if you were or not :) But yeah you need therapy !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds normal to me it took like three years for my mind to get right but I never forget the lessons I've learned.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I think that's normal

• You are a little bit crazy. Made only slightly better by your self awareness.

• I do some of those things

• Sounds normal with your history. Just be careful you dont do it to a good girl, cos then the cycl repeats