Sleep with them but don't show interest afterwards?

Long story short. If I'm not interested in a guy. I'll just sleep with him and move on. Unless I really like him than I'll hold out and date.

I've always been prosecuted as a slut or dating like a man. But I know what I want and pursue who I'm interested in. Any other females like this? And what's your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately for your situation in this society, people would say slut, but guys would get the high five for doing the same thing. It is your life to live, fuck everyone else's opinion on what you enjoy. If I was a woman, and felt like doing it, I would do it too. If everyone did or didn't do things based on what everyone else thinks is good or bad, life would be stale and boring as fuck. Do what the fuck you wanna do is what I say.

What Guys Said 7

• This was more for females but I'm somewhat like this but different. This is where I differ:

>> If I'm not interested in a guy. I'll just sleep with him and move on.

In my case, I don't *know* if I'm going to be that interested in a girl until I sleep with her. I crave this kind of intimacy and magical bedroom experience, and I have no idea with whom I'll have it until we try it.

If the experience is magical, then I start developing strong feelings for the girl and want a commitment. If not, I usually do get bored and move on.

I also don't have anything against women who do this as well, since it would be hypocritical of me otherwise. That said, the one thing I do differently from you is that I genuinely won't know how much (or how little) I'll be into a girl until we have sex.

• do what you want

• I don't see a problem with that. You should feel free to manage your ex life the way you want it.

• There is nothing wrong with that on the condition that you don't make the guys you sleep with think that it will be something more.

• Slut: "a woman who has many casual sexual partners"

So yes, thats what you are.

• I think more women should be like that. guys always slutshame every girl that has sex for fun and then complain that they don't get laid...

• Its weird to me, i can't have sex without knowing the person and liking them. but you do you

What Girls Said 1

• i can't say that i've done that a whole lot. but i am not against it.
    my opinion..
    hmm... as long as ur safe and u are doing what makes u happy, then enjoy :) its not a bad thing. it just means u know what u want, and u wanna get it in while u can. nothing wrong with that.