How to overcome my bad luck in dating?

I really have no problem attracting girls, excuse me for using numbers but i attract 8s/9s and bascially even the hottest girls can't keep their eyes off me... except that , they're either taken (most of the time ) or dont seem interested in more than giving me lots of sings and staring into my eyes like they want something...

its getting boring, i would observe a girl over the course of few weeks and how she acts and the amount of attention she gives me and most of the time its pretty obvious she wants something so i approach and this happens.

its not like they dont find me attractive i know they do like many other girls who admitted that to me, plus even my friends notice how much attention i get from girls, its uselss though never develops into more than exchanging some texts (if iam lucky) iam by no means boring neither clingy i play it cool...

just to clarify this is what the girls who usually seem obsessed with me look like (and iam not lying its gets to point of annoying me with how much they stare ) :

How to overcome my bad luck in dating?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they just do not like your personality.

nah it never gets to that usually i find out they are taken way before we get invovlved in any talking, also i talk to some girls for days or weeks at a time and when i try to escalate they ignore my advances, if they didn't like me they wouldn't have sent me any texts , and they did send me a lot

What Guys Said 1

• Do you show a lot of confidence when you approach them?

it doesn't usually happen in person as its quite difficult getting a hold of a person you see twice or three times a week between classes so i resort to fb and yeah i am usually confident and tell them straight forawrd that i've seen them around and would and chat with them , i did do face to face before though and it hasn't really changed the outcome that much.

my problem is that i usually attract taken girls, some i know are taken and they know i know but dont really stop what they're doing.

Next time you see a girl you're interested in, go up to her and tell her she's pretty and get her number or something, or ask her out on a date.