Would you date someone who had a friends with benfits?

So say you know a girl or guy who used to have friends with benefits with one person or more , would that turn you off and make you think twice about dating them? or avoid dating such a person all together?

• Yes - Will date
    36% (8)38% (5)37% (13)Vote
  • Will date, but be very careful and keep an eye on them
    14% (3)46% (6)26% (9)Vote
  • No - Won't date
    50% (11)16% (2)37% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• What you're calling "friends with benefits" has been the way every single relationship in my life -- including my marriage, which is both ecstatically happy and amazingly well-functioning beyond my wildest dreams -- has started.

To be honest, I *couldn't* start a relationship in any other way. Sexual compatibility is just WAY too important to me. And sexual communication teaches you so many things about yr partner, within minutes or even seconds, that you'd otherwise take months or even years to discover. So... the sooner the better.

So, obviously my answer would be yes, because by the time I'd actually want to date the guy seriously, his "friends with benefits" would be ME. <3

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they had a friends with benefits in the past? yes i'd still date them

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• As long ss they aren't still f*k buddies, they r datable..

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, I won't

0|1
    0|0
  • Why on earth should that bother me? Past is past and honestly friends with benefits is 1000x better than hooking up with a different person every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was just thinking about this! Id be cautious.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I will date if the number of friends with benefits isn't high.

0|1
    0|0
  • They need to get checked up for std's before we have sex then.

0|1
    0|0
  • No - Won't date

0|1
    0|0