Bald (Ing) guys?

How do girls really feel about bald (Ing) guys. I'm not bald yet but I do wonder

What Girls Said 1

• Are you going bald? 😱
    It's not so bad. Some girls are attracted to it, some not. Me personally, I am in-between.

What Guys Said 2

• I think the main-audience of mostly teens and young twenties aren't the ones giving you the most relaible answers to this.

• How bad are you?

Just slowly starting to see it thin

Ya I'm thinning at the top. Been doing so for the past few years. I had my hair at a medium length which just accentuated the thinning at the back so I got a buzz cut; a number 4 at the top and 2 at the sides/back and it looks great. Short is definitely the way to go, especially if you're thinning evenly like me. I have my facial hair at a similar length and I look legit. Should've done it earlier. The more it thins the shorter you should go.

I've got it at an almost perfect v pattern from my forehead. The underneath layer is disappearing but the rest of my head is still full as ever it's weird