Girls, Woman who tried to make moves for months now has a new boyfriend?

A girl who I flirted with non verbally started giving back. Like copying me, staring me up and down or from a distance , looking shocked to see me , then getting frustrated at me for not approaching. I disappeared for a few months and sat opposite her and she kept smiling at me. But I had a girlfriend at the time. So 3 months later she shoved her named travel card in my face which I was wondering what the hell. Then she started staring from a distance as I never stood near her anymore and she started walking past smiling after that everytime I re appeared on the train she ended up acting saying hi but blushed. After that I decided to make my move. Came bk to find her with a boyfriend. She looked embarrassed , so I commented on her fb picture the following day she seen me and had a huge smile on her face I ignored her boyfriend seen her as he met her and followed on to the same carriage. She stood closure to me and made sure he weren't looking and stare again with the huge smile looking away biting her lips etc. The. When I got off after him giving me weird looks she warned me off and blocked me as I knew it was for his benefit. So 3 days later I sent an explanation. And sorry for causing a problem and I couldn't approach earlier due to work and why I was disappearing , but maybe in the future we can get to know each other etc. So she didn't block me. The. I seen her 3 weeks later and I avoided her and she kept looking at me and whispering to herself. Then resting her head on the window and looking sad looking back at me and checking to see if I got off at my usual stop. She looked frustrated and upset. So 1 week later I thought I'd like a few of her posts just for a laugh and she blocked me? Why did she smile , not block me then block me. just because I viewed her profile and liked a few of her blogs? . After 12 months of her trying to grab my attention although she has a boyfriend why has it turned to this?

2

What Girls Said 2

• she got bored and moved on

• She lost interest and moved on