SHOULD WE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER?

Here you see that we are the least desired.. as a black girl I've always knew this despite black propaganda from social media from rappers, tv shows, movies etc mostly hyping up black men..

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR..

But even then our black men have no shame, its embarrassing..
Have you ever seen a latino boy or Asian go after interracial relationships the way black men do?

This is the reality of most of the black man white girl couple unless the black man has money.. Smh
TRUEBlack & black like it should be.. I hope i am not making anyone upset but this is the truth.. We are embarrassing each other with this behavior.. sometimes i wish i was Hispanic latina, they seem to have more respect for each other, they stay together while we scramble around..
SMH... WHAT DO YOU THINK? Give me your opinion on all this..

Most Helpful Girl

• The black community definitely has respect issues when it comes to black men and black women and the fault is on both sides. There are some black men that do nothing but down black women and fetishize women with non black or less black features. There are some black women who do nothing but down black men and fetishize men with non black or less black features. There are some black men who have had bad experiences with black women and exclusively date non black women. There are black women who have had bad experiences with black men and exclusively date non black men. It is a huge issue. There is not other race out there that constantly disrespect each other like that. What we need to do as a people is realize we are all black and we are all facing the same kinds of issues, they may stray a little because of our sex but that doesn't make any of them any less valid. We need to stop generalizing and demonizing one another. We need to find more respect for each other.

Yaaas gurl you say it! lmao

girl please I'm still following you! can't wait to see what you post next ;)

Same for you!

What Guys Said 9

• I think people should be with who they want. The idea that black should stay with black is what people have fought against for a long time (Ex> Emmett Till). What does need to happen though, is that black men should stop shaming and putting down black women. I've seen guys call a black girl a "thot" for dancing, and when a white girl did the same dance they said "ohh look at bae". No clue where all the hate for black women came from. I personally can only be in relationships with black women. They know whats up.

• Here we go again with this. First off those black men with those fat white women are the lowest in looks, money etc. I just saw a dirty white trash dude walking down the street with a fat black woman a few days ago. You act as if black men who are in the top tier when it comes to looks are dating honey boo boo's. Trash usually dates trash because that's all they can get, stop trying to bring race into it. I've seen white dudes with ugly fat women of all races just like I've seen other races of men with them as well. Are the pics that you posted black men who are 10's 9's 8's 7's 6's in looks? NO. Men in the lower tier when it comes to looks and/or money will on average have a bottom low tier woman. Trash dates trash and race has nothing to do with it.

Agree with about 70 %. Race will always have something to do with everything. The posted examples were bad though.

That first video is awesome. Had to share it. Dude in the second video also has valid points, but he is generalizing most black women. Now he did say at one point "black women that actually have something with niggas that ain't shit" which is also a generalization. There are plenty of successful black women. The view difference is sick. It looks like people just want drama instead of uplifting each other. You can't blame a good looking young girl trying to use her looks for money if society is showing them that it works :/ Its not even about race at all.

@IsraelJordan Its positive videos like that everywhere on youtube, they just have to search for it which isn't hard to do. That's what black women need to do instead of making the black women bashers all of this youtube money and fame. The tommy dude would've have never been big at all ifit wasn't for black women viewing his vids. Why would they help someone that generalizes them and bashes them live a comfortable life? Because that's what they are doing by viewing these videos

• Whites: 1
    Blacks: 0

Lmao jk jk y'all downvoter fucks anyways I say fuck race go after who you want, stop making it revolve around race

• In my opinion, love is love. Go for who you want. Love knows no color. But what you see is the influence of society and media. If black/black relationships are not popularized then it won't be pursued. If white/white relationships are not popularized then they won't be pursued. What do you see all over Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? You see everyone talking about how they want mixed race lightskin children. So interracial relationships are popularized. I am a black individual and I would rather attempt pursuing a relationship with a white hispanic woman because based on my personal experience, they are easier to confront. If I walk up to a black woman and attempt to make a conversation to get to know them I immediately get attitude.
    Me: Hey my name is Eddie what's yours?
    Black Woman: What do you want to know my name for? Why are you talking to me? What do you want?
    Me:...

While when I confront a woman of causcasian descent, with the same approach, I get a much nicer friendlier response.
    Me: hey my name is Eddie whats yours?
    Her: Samantha. Its nice to meet you Eddie.

And the conversation continues usually ending in the result of both of us having some type of affection for eachother.

Numerous other black men tell me the same thing and "black girls are so mean for no reason"

Thats what I think at least.

• I'm a White guy who is into Black women as well as White women. I am my own person. Maybe people better start respect each. When you tell any group they should stick with this they own kind stuff only creates a us vs them mindsets that only breeds more resentment among everyone.

• Or you could just let people love who they love.
    Your charts don't change anything, they just show evidence of something happening by itself, and it's pointless to argue over.

• There is some truth to this, unfortunately. Either way, it doesn't matter to me as I'm black and I prefer dating black women.

• "White & white that's how it should be"

Now I'm being just racist, am I not?

we're not being racist. Our community is not only the most scattered and broken, but one of the poorest in America where even immigrants who are new pick up and become successful quickly. In order for us to become People, we need to band together. Sure love who you love or whatever you're trying to do, troll, argue so be it. But it's not about Hating YOU. It is and has always been about Loving Us. Our Own. Because We are all we have.

• If you want to stay within your ethnicity that's fine.

I'm tempted to say White guys and Asian girls seem to have lucked out with their appearance and black people didn't. But it's more complicated. I think black culture is very distinct and doesn't resonate with European and Asian culture very well. I feel that African-British girls who are basically British in every way other than their skin colour get more attention. Whereas I think African-Americans have a distinguished sub-culture that puts them more at odds with the rest of society.

But I notice that in spite of where these arrows point to if you look at the actual numbers, the very lowest of men's numbers is comparable to the very highest of women's numbers. So black women (the least popular women) still got more responses than white men (the most popular men). So black guys are at a disadvantage to an extent yes, but don't really see black girls having that much of a problem.

What Girls Said 6

• Excellent job. Very pointed. Well done.

• I dont think I've ever met a black guy who was shy about letting a woman (most often a white woman) know he was interested. At least they've got that going for them. White guys could take some lessons from black guys in that area.

• My opinion is that it doesn't matter. Live and let live. Why does anyones color matter?

• Im half black and half white , and I have to admit that I'm offended. I get your point... But people should love each other regardless of race.

• Black guys will date any color i noticed.

• I love how you picked homely women for the black men. And good looking white men for the black women. You must be very insecure. This wasn't about respect at all. This was about your insecurities as a black girl.