My boyfriend texted me 3 hours ago. Should I still text him back?

So I've been very tired and haven't gotten much sleep with working all week so when I get home, I did my chores and was on my phone for a while then I fall asleep in my room for a while. My boyfriend asked what I'm doing this week but that was 3 hours ago. I feel really bad and feel like it would be awkward to text him now since he's barely on his phone during the evening and doesn't text during the weekend. Should I just wait till Monday for him to talk to me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yea text him back:
    You are his girlfriend!
    Talk to him, That is the whole point of being such close friends.
    You can start your text with : "Sorry I fell asleep" and continue on.

FYY I don't think that talking that little can maintain a healthy relationship.
    Hope I helped! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Do it. You were sleeping and you obviously hadn't seen the message until you woke up. I don't think it will be weird.

• It wouldn't be a simple idea to tell him you fell asleep and you are very tired to talk to him for now but you love him and so?

At least that is what I would do.

• Get off gag. Attend to reality

What Girls Said 3

• I'd suspect if you don't text him back he will think you're ignoring him by morning...

• No. If there's something that really gets to me it's when someone doesn't reply. He'll understand you took a while to text back. If he doesn't read the text now he will read it later.

• Nothing wrong with sending a message. Those are the best... but that's just me