What would you do if you found out that a girl is afraid of you or intimidated by you?

Lets just say, this girl is painfully shy and quiet. Whenever you're next to her, she begins to panic and get really nervous. She doesn't make eye contact and lacks communication skills. She's also clumsy and fidgets a lot. You've never seen a shy girl like her at all. How would you react to this?

Side note: I am not talking about me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take the risk and try to get her the girl to come out of her shell. I'd even risk getting bitten if it meant saving her from herself.

lol, your maybe patient

I just know what its like to be shy as I am introverted but I am willing to give new things a try. But I am told my reactions are amusing as they come with a lot of energy.

What Guys Said 8

• I would try to talk to her and show her she has nothing to be afraid of. You just have to go slow and give them time to get used to you. After a while, they open up.

• Recently I realized that I'm a handsome guy with a nice brain, and girls actually do act nervous around me. So my reaction is, talk to her and get her to engage, while taking a slow approach.

• If she was like genuinely scared for her life or something then I'd leave her alone lol. But if she was just really intimidated I'd play around with it just to see how she would react.

• If you not talking about you then what the point? anyway, I am personally quite fond of shy and quiet girls, they are , much less likely to be sluts, but I have my limits.

• If I knew the correct answer to this, I'd be committed rather than complicated.

• i would feel and be the same way, i get like that with girls all the time.

• I've been with a girl with anxiety like that. That's not shy, that's inept.

• Why would I care? I'm not responsible for how other people feel and act.

What Girls Said 1

• It seriously depends on the guy. Most guys would ignore her though.