Red headed women. Hot or not?

I've generally gotten passed up by men before to Hispanic women or blondes with tan skin (even if they're overweight or all bones). So, now I'm wondering if my red hair and pale skin tone is now a turn off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally - HELL YEAH! Kind of exotic, interesting, delicate, cute... I always wish to be a ginger - the fiery kind, with freckles :-) with pale skin it is a nice contrast... I think a woman like that seems delicate and passionate at the same time... It is just less boring than the rest of us :-) :D I don´t envy you the sun-related skin-burning issues though. But did you know, that gingers need more painkillers and aneasthetics than others? So something like giving birth and menstrual pain should go easier on you! :D They are also more immune to pain - or can endure a bit more than others... and also you should be able to produce your own vitamin D even without sunlight... ;-)

I burn way too easily to the point of loathing Summer. I did read something about fair skinned people producing more Vitamin D due to incapability to produce more melanin.

What Guys Said 32

• My most recent, was A REAL RED, with GREEN EYES, and mostly Irish!! I Adored her, and we had a great time for about 8 months!! She moved to London, for a job, and she was closer to family, in Ireland. She asked me to go with her, but I couldn't. I have a home, and family, here in the US.
    I LOVE NATURAL REDS, even the freckles!! Especially when they have an Irish accent, or maybe Scottish. . .

I do look more Irish, (even have an Irish last name), however I have blue eyes and I'm half English to fault (grew up with tea and scones.)

Actually (as boring as it sounds) I go for Twinnings or Tently. I do enjoy Bushmills, I send my dad to get it for me on Base (Navy brat). Though I usually drink pale ales (Boddington's especially), I will never say no to a challenge!

Definitely Twinings!! 300+ years can't be wrong!! Pale ales are a good start, and I have known quite a few that love those, but are total 'Virgins' when it comes to a solid Stout, or Scottish Dark Ale!! I've had many 'converts' and I have a really good, "Morning After' recipe for the hang-over!! :)

• Personally, red heads hold the number one spot for sought after physical traits on my list. It immediately will draw my attention.

• Natural Redheads are even more rare then natural blondes, so yes, Redheads worth much, so you most be very unlucky, or not very good at in other aspects.

tvtropes.org/.../HeroesWantRedHeads

• Firecrotch good!

• Definitely some hot red heads out there @crimsonqueen is one of them.
    But it all depends on how you look and if you are attractive overall. Not you just your hair and skin.

• I think girls with red hair and fair skin are very attractive.

• My 1 yr old granddaughter is red haired. <3 <3 <3

• Meh never was a fan of dark tans that aren't naturally there (it's basically a scab under the skin that will just cause wrinkles 20 years early). Pale skin all the way. My biggest crush was from 27 years ago but I still use her as a measuring standard for all others I've been with since. She was a redhead (even if she was a mean bitchy one). I doubt it's just because of your hair color. Maybe post a pic? If you happen to be fat that could be why.

5'3 at 130 lbs. I assume that's not fat, though I do have curves. I really don't like putting my pictures online. My eyes are blue almond shapes with high cheek bones if that helps.

That was my ex (he was more attracted to blondes), after I told him I was actually platinum blonde he wanted me to strip my color and get spray tanned. It irritated me to no end.

Lol damn. I would be curious on what it looked like naturally but I wouldn't demand it since you are the one that has to wear it 24/7.

• you're fine the way you are there's nothing wrong with red heads

theirs just negative connotations for red

ex love sex partying and drinking

not good girlfriend material etc

That explains a lot. I've been told the phrase,"You know what they say about red heads.." *wink*
      I actually had no clue and usually sheepishly smiled or did a fake laugh.

Thanks. The only connotation that's correct is drinking. My buddies are Johnny andJameson, but only on my days off.

It's not right the connotation is that you drink till you can't walk

not responsibly to relieve stress XD

• Redheads are wonderful. It has been my experience, though, that more often than not they are insane. Seriously.

• I like red heads, and I know several guys that explicitly like them so you've got nothing to worry about.

• Totally hot. For me, the hottest. Red hair, pale complexion, gets me every time.

• sure, it can look good.

need proof? look up @Jxpxtxr 's pics

• very hot

• Very hot. If she's white, she's hot.

• Red-headed, pale skin women are sexy as hell.

• Red Haired Women Are Beautiful

• Love Red Heads and of course they're hot, who would think otherwise? o.0

• Red hair and pale skin are my fav XD Blondes are ok and iam not into Hispanic women. I usually prefer pale skinned brunetts and redheads.

• Hot as hell! The most rare girls in the world!

• I love a redheaded woman

• Red hair and pale skin is fucking hot!

• I LOVE RED HEADS they are hot sexy and have amazing personalites

• no , I find redheads exotic and beautiful

• natural gingers (orange hair) are hot. Dyed red hairs are ugly as sin

To be honest, it is dyed. I thought I looked too much like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, however people assume the red is real.

there is no such thing as red hair, and anyone who thinks that is just extremely stupid.

Fine, "orange" it is.

• LOVE redheads

• 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...plFHgM1qg0u4go4_250.gif

Nope!! Pretty sure this woman has me lovestruck lol. I'm sure it's not the red hair. It's can be quite the turn on ;)

We share the sharp chin and cheek bones, so that makes me feel good (my eyes are more almond shaped though and lips slightly bigger).

• Gingers have no soul

False, every freckle on my nose is a soul I've stolen ;)

I KNEW it!!!

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

1 private opinion(s)