My ex says he still cares and Wants to try with me again but shows NO SIGN OF EFFORT at all what do I do?

He never answers calls or calls me back , never Tries to hangout Right away an barley responds to my texts I always have to imitate a conversation I told him if he doesn't want this anymore just tell me I can move on then he asks like I'm the one who's asking for too much I don't know what to do anymore why does he wana stay around if he's do this I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to a man's ACTIONS - not his words. Words are cheap. Hey, random internet girl, I love you. See how cheap that is? It took virtually no effort on my part. Listen to his actions only. If he wants to be with you, he'll make the effort. As it stands, it's possible that he wouldn't mind being with you but it certainly is not a priority. Move on. Don't warn him that you're about to move on. All that is is a plea from you for him to come to his senses. Just stop talking to this guy and MOVE. ON.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... He never answers calls or calls me back...
    It's over here, dear. Le this Skeleton in your Closet become a Closure that was Once a Relationship, Now just a Ghost, for with him still Rattling your Chains, I see no Gains, and no Effort on his Part, nor Love from his own Heart.
    He has Not let go of the Past, this is Why he is Stringing you along with just a Word or Two to be Able to Have his Sweetheart Cake, which is you, but yet and Eat it Too, by making you a Convenience Hooked at the Hip.
    Move on. You deserve better. He may just Want a Friends with Benefits or a quick Roll in the Hay whenever he Shouts, "Hey."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Actions speak louder than words. Obviously he doesn't want you back if he's not gonna try. Move on

• dump him he was just desperate he doesn't care

• Pay more attention to actions than words. His actions say he doesn't care. Time for you to move on.

• Just nothing at all. Seriously !!

What Girls Said 4

• I went through the same thing with a guy. I just learned "skip it". You shouldn't have keep asking someone to put effort into you. If they really care about you they'd actually try to make time for you. Even if it's one minute. If you have to keep asking, then you should probably move on. Especially sense this is an ex.

• Drop him. Cut contact. Erase him from your life. Move on.

• Don't give him a chance then

• If he`d actually want to try again he would make an effort ! Ask him about it and if he doesn`t change afterwards, donĀ“t waste your time with him you deserve better ! :)