How often do you get asked out (in any form- in person, online, etc)?

• Never (0 times per week)
  • Rarely (once every few weeks)
  • A couple times every few weeks
  • 1-2 times a week
  • 3-4 days a week
  • Almost every day

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had women very obviously flirt with me, but they always refuse to actually utter the words "will you go out with me?" - as if that is where the line is drawn between flirty and desperate. *Rolls eyes*

I've even had a girl straight up ASK ME to ASK HER out, because she didn't want to do it herself. (Granted, this was my first girlfriend in high school).

I find it so petty and hypocritical that women will practically feel you up, giggle like school girls, and twirl their hair until they get finger cramps, yet refuse to ask guys out because they think it makes them "desperate". *Sigh*, some things never change...

If I like a guy or am interested, I'm THAT girl who will go straight up to the dude and ask him out. I hate beating around the bush, and I don't see how that is desperate at all. I never understood why a man asking a woman isn't desperate but a female asking a man is? Not for me! Life is too short and full of opportunities to just sit and play with my hair and wait.

Really? Thank you! I feel like I scare men off at times :/ well, at least the one I'm "after" now. But I won't change my ways. I don't see why it's a scary thing even. If you are into someone, you've got nothin to lose by putting yourself out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the same every week. Sometimes it's like 3-4 times a week, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more.

What Guys Said 24

• Only once, but I get approached/flirted with occasionally. Sadly the ones that are the most straightforward approachers are usually the ones who need it the most too.

• Asked out?

Hahahaha

Has that ever even happened?

• in school 3 times a quarter
    but out of school it's a much harder game

• Back in university, a lot. Almost every day. I believe that the main reason behind this is because I used to hang out with a lot of people in university, socialize a lot and go out every single day.

Now, with work, it happens once/twice a month, sometimes 3-4 times. Sometimes nothing happens too (it's because I only go to work/gym/cafes on weekdays) and I barely go out to clubs/pubs on weekends.

Problem is people mostly approach during night, in places like pubs and clubs because it's the chillest environment and girls know that guys go there just to hook up/meet people.

• Never been asked out and never asked anyone out.

• Not once sadly. Girls just don't find me interesting.

• Never ever, likely forever

• Never lmao

• Um... I don't think so. Not that I recall.

• never. lol

• Once in a while, but I'm told I don't make my self that available. I'm told I'm to reserved I guess

• Never. Not once in nearly 25 years.

• no never 0 times in a year

• Girls that ask me out are usually twice my age and it's always something I don't want do.

• 3-4 days a week

• Except for the one girl that wanted to invite herself to my place to cheat with me on her boyfriend never.

• In real life, too much, seriously women catcall me a lot, and I get late to work.

By text, female friends are texting me that I'm the best out of the blue, but dunno if that means anything

Im chat, this girl was telling me I should go for a date with an intern, was she fishing haha?

On GaG, actually I had a great conversation with a female gager. Somehow it ended up with her dirty talking to me and pretending to be giving me a bj. That was hot and really great. Do lots of women here do that? :-D

• Never happened before. Not "Nevet (0 times a week)". I mean never in my entire existence. NEVER.

I'm sorry:/ wanna go out?

Haha thank but seeing we are strangers from the internet that will probably never meet I don't really see the point.

• I never do, never had a girlfriend

• I'd say rarely. Don't know how to put it to them lightly though, since I'm not really interested in going out with anyone atm

• Online I repeatedly get asked out by very overweight women (80+ pounds over) and drug users. More attractive women usually have just asked me for sex only but no relationship, so I refuse.
    In person = 0

• Specifically asked out? No. But In clubs/bar I pretty much get approached, if you would consider thats a form of asking out.

Yeah I would

Then if that club is full of confident women, may be 3 times per day.

Well thats a good asking. So basically if I dont find them attractive, I'm always reluctant to continue conversation, as its not hard to understand that they approached to me in romantic sense. Anyway they leave after sometime. But in my experience, those who went home with me didn't approach me directly, they hit one me non verbally, like throwing their hair in my mouth, open themselves etc. I dont think it would be considered as a form of asking out :P

• It's never happened in my life

Are you with someone though?

Not right now, I just hang out with this one girl every couple of months, I'm still looking for someone , was married for years and now it's just so hard to find that special someone

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• as it is now, none; but, if you were to also ask me, "how many times do you actually leave the house during normal-person hours", the answer to that is also none lol.

• I haven't been asked out in ages :o

• Very rarely.

• I don't know about being asked out but I am asked for sex at least a dozen times a day.

• Like never lol
    The last time was 2 years ago haha

• I quess I would say rarely just because it doesn't happen in any specific kinda pattern. These days are when it happens, it never used to a while ago.

• Hah...

Two times my entire life, both ended up being my boyfriend.

• Depends on where I go, sometimes I might get asked out throughout the week. But I've been going to the gym at different times, so about once or twice a week.

• Never for me!

• Sometimes I'd get asked out twice a week, sometimes not even once a month lol. Totally depends.

• Like never. I guess guys are shy now, or I might be weird around them. I don't know.

• Zero times in a lifetime 😂

• Never

• I was asked out once, it it was part of a dare.

• Rarely.

• The first guy I ever asked out ended up rejecting me...

• The last time was 5 months ago.