I went to a wedding yesterday, and most of the women there were 26-35, most had Husbands, or boyfriends.
I am 20. I met a lady, who was 32, she was really cute, so we talked for like 10min, danced for like an hour and a half, and then sat back down to talk a bit more. As soon as she found out my age... she kind of changed her whole body language towards me.
MY QUESTION IS! Why do ladies not want to date/hook up with guys younger than them?
Like, Hello!!! I am hotter than any guy her age, I have my own Job, Car and Apartment. why... did she instantly not like me anymore :(
(ALSO:She approached me first)
Most Helpful Girl
What a coincidence? I just posted a question about this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2088489-i-am-a-32-year-old-woman-dating-a-24-year-old-man-is-that-too-much
I am in exactly that 32 year old woman's position right now as I am dating a 24 year old man. These are my reservations about dating men so younger than us:
1. Different phases in life - As a 32 year old, I am ready to settle down, get married and have kids right now. I guy in his early 20s is just starting out in life, and probably not ready for this commitment. Our biological clock is ticking, and we can't afford to spend time dating someone who is not able to give us what we are looking for.
2. Insecurities - It is a fact men prefer dating younger women. We are just biologically wired that way. So we are worried about how Long we can keep you interested in us physically. A woman also likes to feel young. When she is with a younger guy, she is reminded of how old she is.
3. Different Social circles - Chances are that your interests may differ, and the people you hand out with too. Your friends might not get along with hers and vice versa. This may cause problems.
4. Societal pressures- Also society is harsh on these matters. There is a certain stigma associated with older women dating younger men. They don't want to be judged and laughed at, or called Cougars. If it comes to a situation where it gets serious, your parents might not appreciate your choice of being with someone so much older.
5. Logistics - If you ever want to have kids, this just causes problems. By the time you are financially and mentally ready, she might not even be able to...
It kinda sucks. But this is the truth...3
- Show AllShow Less