Do women really want an honest man?

I don't think so

3mo I guess the question was too simple for so much complexity. Let me add: It seems to me that the guys who are the worst to women are always involved with women regardless of marital status. My observation is that women "Say" they want honesty but then go for exactly the opposite character when options are presented. So maybe it isn't the guys honesty I'm curious about?

Most Helpful Girl

• No we just fucking looooooooove being lied to and cheated on...

Wtf kind of question is this? Of course we want an honest man!

Most Helpful Guy

• My honesty has always worked against me somehow.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes we want honesty. But there's a difference between being honest, and being rude.

We want honesty, not unnecessary mental abusive, and bullying.

• Over someone who's going to screw you over and lie to you constantly? . Yes.
    My ex partner was a what you'd call a "bad boy" and he ended in prison when my son, who he swore he wanted and wanted to be there for, was 7 months old.

He's out of prison now ( he only got 12 months) and we're in the middle of a seemingly never ending custody thing. I never thought, at 20 years old, I'd be doing this. It's one thing after the other with him

There is another guy in my life now, and he makes me happy. We're not officially together, because of the timing. We couldn't have a relationship with everything that is going on, but we spend time together and he's a good, really sweet guy. I really, really like him.

You get tired of drama. You do.

• Depends on what he's being honest about! If it's: "hey, I can see those four cookies you ate yesterday, your hips are bigger", then NO. Lol But if it's anything else, then yeah I would like to know. I believe I am pretty open minded, so he can tell me anything.

• some do. some don't. honesty can hurt and people dont like that... but YES, for me, an honest man is best.

• Yes! Do you know how easy it would make some women's lives?

"So Jimmy are you looking for a serious relationship?" "No." Great! Let me just pack my shit and go.
    "Are you seeing anybody else.. you can just tell me." "of course I'm seeing other women! what you thought you were the only one *laughs*" Great! Let me just pack my shit and go.
    "Hey Do you really love me? Do you mean that?" " Not really" Great! let me just pack my shit and go. Our lives would be so much easier if you just said that shit from the beginning. That way there's no drama, we can part ways and move on with our lives. Sure honesty can hurt like, but i rather have the truth instead of living a damn lie.

• Harsh to the point of cruelty, not really. My boyfriend's like that and it can be distressing.

• Women with self-respect will want an honest man. They will not settle for less.

• Most would prefer men that are not pathological liars.

• No think so, this question makes me sad.. Do you think that we need a mf who lies to us and cheat on us and isn't true to us? Oh please he better don't approach me

• Duh, honesty is one of the best qualities you can have.

• Honest without being insulting so I think it's best just to lie.

• Yes.

• No lie to me baby

• Yes we do. Exactly how a man wants an honest girl

• Yes I think so

• Yes, i do

• Nope. We just love being lied to and cheated on. We love the the thrill of investigating and stalking guys on social media to find out the truth. We just love going through our boyfriend's text messages and call logs to confirm our suspicions.

✨SARCASM TO THE MAXIMUM!✨

• Yes! I'd love if men were honest, I'm sick and tired of men not being honest and leading me on, if all you want is sex just say it for goodness sake, we're adults, I'll understand but don't pretend you care if you really don't, and if you do feel something for me do tell me, don't hide your feelings, so I know what's going on instead of trying to guess all the time and getting false hope, and even when you don't like something or you feel uncomfortable with something, just say it, maybe it's because I'm too honest and I say things as they are that I can't understand why men wouldn't do the same

What Guys Said 15

• A man who tells them what they want to hear in a way that they actually believe he is being genuine.

We'd rather you were just honest. No half truths, not "what we want to hear" just be honest.

• Depends on what "honesty" really means

They just want the person to stop lying, but still be tactful, and not do anything to lie about in the first place

• I agreed. If you like a girl and directly approach to her. You'll be rejected. Better play some game and tell some white lies, you'll get laid.

• no. they want sugarcoating and artificial drama or else you´re boring and they´ll just drop you like a hot potato.

truth has a time and place. if you use truth in the wrong places, you´re out.

• Only if they're funny. Because unless you can tell the truth and make people laugh, they'll scorn you.

• No they don't considering how many lie themselves. I mean every girl I've ever known ends up ghosting me what a disrespectful way to reject someone.

• If they want an honest man are they going to be honest with him.

• Mostly yes.

• Of course, lies aren't attractive

• Im brutally honest and many girls like me.

• yes they want but they don't need

• Yes. Trust is what gets you laid.

• Depends who you r when u are honest

• They want to be told what they want to hear, and they want to believe the guy is telling the truth when he tells them what they want to hear.

• No. They want their man to tell them how good they look when she is over 200 pounds and considers herself beautiful because of the BBW thing when in reality she is a fat cow. lol
    They also want you to say how lucky you are to have them when they sit on their butt all day watching TV while you are out working, then B!^#h at you when you get home to do more around the house.
    Lies are their favorite things.