Why do some people leave without an explanation?

Please don't say that it's okay or that anyone deserves it because it's not okay. I get it if you've cheated or done something really bad. But if you've been seeing someone for a while and been involved in their life, how can they leave with no explanation? If you lose interest then just say it's not working out. If you are upset about something then just say it but it hurts so bad to be left with no explanation hurts so much. I made a guy somewhat upset, it wasn't that bad we could've just talked about it but instead of telling that he was angry or how he felt he faded. I haven't tried to actually talk to him about the problem but his way of dealing with the situation makes not want to be the bigger person. It just hurts.. I burst out in tears every now and then trying figure out what I've done wrong, hoping he will reach out at one point at the same time I'm trying to move on while not being sure if I should.

What Guys Said 2

• Some people are left without any discussion as the reason they were left could be because they are unreachable through conversation. In this case it makes more sense to avoid the obvious and walk.

I didn't quite understand what you meant by that?

There are some people out there that talking to is a complete waste of time. It is a possible reason why when breakups happen the one who initiated the breakup simply walked away. They see it as pointless trying to discuss it with the other.

• if your the one who caused the issue, than your the one who has to fix it, that is if its that important to you.
    guys take everything to heart especially with dates, we just dont want to risk any problems in the future. and any hint to it we move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand it either, I just asked the same question. So hurtful and frustrating!!