My crush has blocked me on facebook for no reason, what do I do?

It was only 3 days ago he was asking me to come and see him next week and that he likes me a lot and thinks I'm stunning , I popped up to him 2 days ago saying hey and he blocked me. I know he blocked me because I got my friend to check and his account is still open so he's deffunately blocked me? I'm beyond confused and hurt I don't know what to do. Will he ever unblock me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be he blocked you by accident. This isn't unheard of when it comes to facebook unless they've fixed the issue at this time, but I have been told by others they were messing around in the setting or they were doing something an inadvertently blocked someone without knowing they'd done it. Since you've had your friend check it out and you know his account is still active, perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt and contact him directly yourself if you have his number; email or just text him and ask him if he meant to block you. If he's honest about it he should tell you and then you'll know one way or the other. If he doesn't respond then you can perhaps assume he did it on purpose at which you can hazard the guess that perhaps he's changed his mind about you and no longer wants a relationship to start, or as one person has pointed out he could have suddenly met someone and he wants to give that a chance without clouding up the situation with you. Harsh if that's his reason and he just blocked you without explanation; not very nice, but if that's the case, try not to take it personally. You know that YOU didn't do anything wrong so don't let it affect your self-esteem. Just take a deep breath and move on. That's my advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who knows if he will ever unblock you. You know I had a similar situation. However I was involved with the guy for about a year, and he blocked me. I was going through things, and he had a girlfriend sadly. He had a girlfriend, and hid it from me. Eventually I found out, but I loved being near him. I loved smelling him, hearing him talk, hearing the sound of his laugh, and pulse whenever I laid on his chest. He was dysfunctional, but I loved every inch of him. Him having a girlfriend wasn't enough to make me want to stay away. Whatever though, it is what it is. I was just like you, I was sad. I was having anxiety attacks, and crying. My heart was, and is still slightly broken. I was confused, because a year is a long time to be around somone. It wasn't official, and my mind knew that, but my heart didn't. That guy, and I haven't talked for 6 months. It's still fresh. Sometimes I find myself thinking about him, and I end up really sad. I sometimes find myself listening to sad music also. He was a major douche, but I really loved him, and I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have allowed myself to be so vulnerable. I shouldn't have been involved with a guy who had someone. My advice is don't worry about him. Guys come, and go. Do not allow yourself to be down for too long. Take your time to heal, and move on. I know it seems like it's going to be a while before you will have peace, but eventually you will have peace. Take some time, and find things that make you happy to distract you. Move on, life goes on. You will be okay. Trust me, and if you ever want to talk about it, and or you have questions about it message me. I am here to talk, if necessary.

What Guys Said 11

• i seriously doubt it's an accident. It also sounds like nothing YOU did. Thus that means something with HIM changed... most likely he started seeing someone and is a big pussy about telling you. Cheesedick reason to block a girl.

Personally, I only block abusive, psycho women that leave me no other choice...
    So unless that was the situation (and it doesn't sound it) I'd say he did you a favor... what a coward, not a loss

• He doesn't want his other girlfriend to find out about you, or you to find out about his other girlfriend. Well, it could be his wife.

• Maybe met someone else and doesn't want you to interfere. I gone threw this me and a girl liked each other and I kept disappearing and she was kind of trying to make moves I left it to late , she got a boyfriend and I decided to let her know by attacking all of her Facebook photos, lol. Her boyfriend found out she blocked me. I explained over LinkedIn and 4 weeks after that raided her posts lol she blocked me -

Why did you keep disappearing?

@Reggaemybai due to changing jobs it affected my ability to catch the transport at the same times. I think it bothered her as she started making it more obv after not seeing me for ages.

• Nah something you did must of pissed him off or something. Or maybe he has a girl and you were his side piece. Just move on

• You do what any normal sane person would do

You drive to their house and surprise visit them...

• Move along people, nothin to see here

• Just move on. I been blocked, blown off etc too. I won't fret and wonder though. Life's short ya know?

• Someone wouldn't block you just so

• You know exactly what you did...

• Will he ever unblock you? Dunno!! But you can find out by simply talking to him. I'm sure that's not your only form of communication with him?

I've tried talking to him on snapchat but he won't open them. I don't have his number

You're sure?

It sounds strange that he would just randomly go to these lengths to avoid you on snap and either Facebook or iG?

Only after three days of making plans to meet up and nothing confrontational happening between you two? Not to question you here mate, but are you certain?

Yes I'm certain nothing happened all I said was hey and he blocked me

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Ask him why he blocked you that's what you do he pours his heart out and ran you deserve an explanation and if he is your friend he will give you one he's probably scared you'll reject him give him a call and hash it out

• *what do I do? *
    Just enjoy your life. ;)
    I don't like childish guys nor girls.
    If there's no reason for him to block you, he is just immature and he doesn't even deserve your attention.
    Anyway, it's up to you what you gonna do. ;)

• Maybe you're scaring him away with your clinging/ pushing. Give him space.

• That is weird to just randomly block you. I wouldn't speak with him anymore.

• He is a jerk. Just a player. Get over him.

• If you are sure you've done nothing to warrant that it's possible he has a girlfriend or another girl he doesn't want seeing you message him

• this is just my guess: but i think maybe another girl got to him and made him block you.

he isn't worth it. if he can't at least communicate with you and tell you what you may have done to bother him then forget him. he sounds like he might like to play games anyway

• Guys don't block girls for no reason..