Are you a chad thundercock?

CHAD: Stereotypical high school/college alpha male; successful with women in the extreme. Often oblivious rather than purposefully condescending or cruel to his fellow men.
Are you a chad thundercock?
Or are you this dude?

Just got my citizenship today boyos.

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't like you banana.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like you banana 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• Im above Chad Thundercock.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes.

• fuckk yeah I am

• Never trust a chad

• wish there were some chads here.. 😞

• Sloots be sucking my penis 24/7. 😏
    Mirin? 😎
    #ChadConfirmed

• I am Chad.

• Of course I am.

• i don't find bulk of any kind attractive

• Is there any Chad? No they're extinct 😂

• Hell yes.

• I like that you always put ''I don't like you banana'' and I'm always picking it

• Only a stark maniac could have Eliot's good looks and money and be an incel.

What Guys Said 9

• Nah I was neither just a man who got along with everyone and who no one messed with because I had a reputation (meaning you didn't want to mess with me). And I was fairly successful with women was with a pair of sisters throughout high school which was fun.

• I think we have different understandings of what successful with women means. Also Casanovas aren't alphas. Alphas, if you believe in that sort of thing are leaders (an alpha wolf is the male in charge of the pack, not the one that goes from pack to pack f_ck_ng the female wolves). They don't pump and dump, they're heads of households. Both women and other men depend on them. Casanovas on the other hand are anything but dependable. The lingo just doesn't fit.

We all know the literal context surrounding the definition behind alpha but none of use it in the literal context. Alpa is just a way to describe someone's social behavior.

Leadership and serving as head of a household is social behavior.

I'm not knocking your lifestyle, who wouldn't want to sleep with tons of beautiful women.

• Lmao Jason gould was hella running back doe ha He transferred from Greensboro to usc on 1.2 gpa only on football and now a millionaire cos he married a millionaire wife and have his own business lmao

• lisa thunder cunt has a totally different meaning

• Chad reminds me of a potato

• Naah my own type

• I'm no Chad whatthefuckever his name is and I still get women, I'm no alpha or anything.

• noper

• Thundercock is the way to go!