Had a dream about I guy I used to like?

So last night, I had this dream about this guys that I have been friends with for 4 years. We have liked each other for a long time but have never dated because he has been in numerous other relationships (he told me he didn't want to ruin our friendship if a breakup occurred...). Well anyways he had said some things to me that have caused me to stop talking to him. Last night though I had a dream that we made out. It all felt super real and I really enjoyed it, but I didn't think I had any feelings for him anymore. This also isn't the first dream I've had about him, so it makes me wonder if my brain is trying to tell me something. What do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• so what, i had a dream a few nights ago that one of my favorite video game characters talked to me, was sweet to me and hugged me she was oerba dia vanille from the final fantasy 13 series. and it too felt soo super real.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it means anything. It was only a dream and nothing else.