How can I play matchmaker with my friends?

So my guy friend (let's call him Sam) likes my other friend (let's call her Kellie). The thing is Kellie doesn't like Sam. She likes their friend Tom but he doesn't like her back. What I'm trying to do is get Kellie and Sam together. How do I persuade Kellie to move on from Tom (who doesn't like her) and to like Sam (who does like her)? Also, Kellie doesn't know that Tom doesn't like her back and I don't want to hurt her feelings. Sorry if this is confusing.

3mo Alright thanks guys, from your answers I think it'd be best if I left them alone

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. Never get in the middle of this kind of thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot get them together because Kellie doesn't like her. You cannot make her change her mind. It would be fruitless if you tried.

What Guys Said 1

• dont you dont love to be alone pls be good

What Girls Said 1

• You can't make a person like someone they don't like. Trust me, my friends tried for years to get with a friend of mine but I just wasn't attracted to him. You can't force attraction unfortunately.