I like a guy who's older than me, is it any different?

I have feelings for a man who is 8 years older than me, and I don't think it's too big of a difference, but are there some things I should know about dating men a little older than me? Is it any different?

Most Helpful Guy

• at your age 8 years is still quite a bit, but not unheard of. big diff between 18 and 24 (can't tell your age).

is it any different, no not really... biggest diff is your maturity levels, compatabilities,

I am 20 years old to be more specific.

its a big difference unless you are very mature. a lot of "what am I really about"..."who am I" is discovered at this age. I'm not saying don't do it, just realize you will likely change during this time more than others and know more of who you are.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it's a little better because they pretty much know what their doing you don't have to teach them too much and if you do they learn faster because they are mature. The only thing is jealousy can be an issue of he's not confident that he's dating someone younger

• I like a guy who is 7 years older then me, and I believe he likes me too... I don't find anything wrong with it.. If he treats you well, i wouldn't worry too much. But don't let him treat you like your a child.

• I like a guy 6 years older than me, and I am 20.