Should I dump him?

He really cares about social status and makes comments about it all the time. Otherwise he is nicest guy. I'm scared to bring him home cause my parents live in an apartment and he will probably judge me.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's really a nice guy, he won't judge you or your family because your parents live in an apartment.
    If you get the impression that he would judge you or your family because of something like where your parents live, he's probably not the kind of guy you want to be with anyway, so dump him and find someone who will love you and your parents and be happy to spend time with you and your parents at their apartment.
    It's one thing to want to achieve a certain social status or to be used to a certain social status, but it's another thing to be snobby and rude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bring him home, see how he acts/says, and see what your parents think about him (people say older people are wiser or whatever). But if your already questioning whether you should dump him or not, I think for most part you've already made up your mind.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be hasty, first bring him home and see how he reacts. Then decide if you should dump him or not.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't feel your way about your partner.. My ex was like that, I lived in a small apartment, and he kinda made rude comments about it, then i found out he was cheating on me with a high maintenance girl..