How to be happy again?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a dramatic and silly question but I really could use some help or advice.

Ever since my ex girlfriend dumped me months ago it seems like I no longer am able to be happy. It sounds unreal but it's like I don't know how does being happy feel like anymore.

Even though I've moved on with my life, I couldn't bring myself to feel happy. I still can have fun with my friends, joke around and enjoy our time together, do things I love to do, etc. I can laugh and smile, but deep down I don't feel happy. It feels rather... empty.

This isn't normal, is it?

What Girls Said 1

• It's perfectly normal especially if you were together for a long time you have to slowly pick up the pieces and find yourself again

What Guys Said 2

• This is normal. You simply have a longing for intimacy with a human being like we all do. The only difference in your case that you are an individual who seeks it from one person because you have developed an emotional attachment to that specific person so now that they have removed themselves from your life, you feel a sense of incompletion.

• Dude lol. My girlfriend left me after three years about a year and a half ago. I haven't been happy since. It really just crushed me. I feel like a weak person for still being impacted by it but I loved that girl with everything I had. Haven't been the same since.