Appropriate time to start dating after break-up?

Ya... how long do I need to wait. I know I sound like an asshole but I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you should find the Supposed "Perfect Girl tomorrow here, dear, Begin your Beguine Slow with Flo and Don't rush into anything.
    More often than Not, Many come from the Fat and go right Back into the Fire with Desire and it Ends up to be a Disaster with Rebounds.
    For now, Focus on you and Lick a few War Wounds. Time is your Best from the Rest Right now.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably wait a couple of hours. Really, there's no answer for this. Do whatever makes you happy.

What Girls Said 3

• As soon as you feel ready to.

• 6 months but that's if it was real love

• Start dating when you have already gotten over her, otherwise you will regret it.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess when you're over the person and indifferent about them.

A girl I just started seeing told me she just recently got out of a 5 year relationship but I have no idea if she's over him or not. Only red flag, if it even is a red flag, is that she said she just got out of the relationship. At least she's honest.