Girls, if you and your friends are in a bar, and you see a guy close to your age sit and eat at the bar alone, what do you think of him?

Also, would you ever speak to him?

3mo So what makes a person a loser? Just because they don't have friends? Because they don't have the same social experiences that society expects everybody to have?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either he wants to be alone, or he's waiting for someone. Depends on what he's eating I might want some, and also depends on how he looks I might go talk to him. It's all about body language. If he seems closed off or upset or like he doesn't want to be disturbed I won't go up to him. But if he makes eye contact with me and smiles a bit I will.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think he wants to be alone

What Girls Said 19

• If he's sitting and eating alone, then I'll probably assume that he just felt like going out for a meal by himself. I eat out alone all the time. I think it's an important thing to be comfortable with. It's an independence thing. Why should you HAVE to be with other people in order to enjoy a restaurant or bar? Traveling alone certainly wouldn't be very fun that way.

• I would just think he's a guy eating at a bar, nothing more. If I was with my friends then I probably wouldn't speak to him because I'd be with my friends.

• I'd be thinking, I want some of his food.

If he kept glancing over to us, sure why not.
    If he seems like he can't be bothered, no.

• If he doesn't look like he's in a bad mood or waiting for someone and he seems interested and he's attractive then ya I'll talk to him. But if he looks angry/ upset, not interested, or if he just looks a little creepy then I'll stay away 😂

• I'd probably go sit with him and talk to him while he's eating and if the conversation went well I'd offer him some dessert!

• If I find him attractive to some degree, otherwise no. I don't think anything about him positive or negative.

• I wouldn't think too much. If he is sitting eating and just focused on that, he could just want to be alone to eat. If he is glancing around, or specifically at me, then I might go say hi to him.

• He was hungry... lol Probably not. He might be waiting for someone, if the girl thought he was cute then I guess she would approach him.

• Depends if he's attractive and if I'm drunk. If it's yes to both, and I'm single, I will talk to him and flirt and get him to buy me drinks then me him

• I'd think that he wants to sit alone and eat, I wouldn't speak to him.

• That someone broke his heart, & yes if he's cute.

• Probably wouldn't look twice at him.

• Nothing. It's very common for guys to go to bars alone

• yes totally but he probably has a girlfriend

Not me lol, never had one, oh well

• I probably wouldn't really think about it. I see people eat alone all the time, and I don't give it a second thought. Also, I probably won't talk to him. I am shy, and I also know I wouldn't have a chance with him. I am ugly.

Don't say that, you have no idea of how you look to somebody else.

No, people tell me all the time.

• Someone who has no friends and no girlfriend pretty a loser

what do you know about somebody before you even speak to them? you don't know anything, you are just judgmental

I'm introverted, and I do go to bars, movies, concerts and do a lot of other stuff alone, I have one Fri d and so. e old friends on social media, but hats it, I don't do much with other people.

So you're not introvert or shy.

• People sit in bars alone all the time where I'm from - especially of there is food. I'd assume he wants to relax after a long day and wouldn't talk unless he talks to me first. I know I hate when I need alone time and some chatty charlie starts going on and on.

• Probably wouldn't give it a second thought

• for me he maybe has a problem and wanted to alone or something.

What Guys Said 0