Dear white boys how do I as a black girl get you to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just being really sweet and nice and talking to us and taking an interest in what we do. Also being in good shape and trying to look as beautiful as possible always helps.

Actually rereading what I typed that's basically what any girl can do to get any guy to like her. Really if your like what I described above race may not matter at all. I guess that's how I am anyways, of course some guys may just not be attracted to black girls which may be hard to change.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really. You just have to find a white guy who is into black women. They're out there some where...

What Guys Said 8

• Having a compatible personality and being physically fit, I suppose that's a general rule for everyone unless we're dealing with religions.

• Just be you, some people will like you, others won't.

• The same as a white girl, because I don't care about skin colour so it has nothing to do with it

• When I see a Black woman that gets my attention I try to get to know her and see if we have something in common.

• I don't think you can.

• Act like any other girl. Avoid the "ghetto behavior". Talk to white guys.

• Too much eager for white cock at age of 13.

• Say "Hello my name is..." and tell me something about yourself. Bonus if it is something we have in common. And don't be a bitch. Not that hard. If he doesn't like you after that then he'll with him.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't get anyone to like you, it's about preference

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more