He didn't call when he said he would?

Hey

I've been hanging out with this guy and we made out a couple of times and felt a connection. All of a sudden he just stopped calling or texting. Couple days later I get a message on Facebook he's sorry his phone is been acting up and he can't get to my number and he's getting his phone checked and I should "expect a text or more like a call from him". Said he missed talking to me too. So I wrote back. "It's cool. Don't worry about it (name). Okay, hope you have a good night". I'm not sure if that sounds like rejection or not so the next day he didn't call so I wrote " I forgot to say hope to talk to you soon too." I know I should have but I called him that night too. I did do a bit chasing. And it's been a week and he hasn't called or messaged me. What's up?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's been a week and he hasn't called or messaged you on Facebook to at least come up with an excuse as to why he hasn't called.. he's obviously not THAT interested. If he really wanted to talk to you, he would find a way.

What Guys Said 2

• If you chase him and he doenst reciprocate he's not interested...if he calls you he is interested you have let him know how you feel ...he can decide for himself how he feels and how he acts on it..

• Thanks you're right. If it happens it happens if doesn't whatever. There are lots of guys out there.

• If he's into you he will call or find you ...

• So basically I should just get out of the delusion that he will call when he said he would. Don't contact him no matter what. Go and live my life and have a great time and don't obsesses. In the off chance that he may call down the road. Then and if only then I may contact him back. That's how I should play this?

What Girls Said 0