Would you date a promiscuous girl?

She's clean and doesn't cheat.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I don't slut shame people or judge them but if a girl is putting it out there how many guys she's been with, how much she likes sex, and tells me too many details about sexual encounters especially early on then it's a turn off. I don't think it's cool for a guy to act like that either.

Generally as long as a girl is clean and doesn't have a kid then I could care less, but having a kid doesn't mean one is promiscuous. There's just a fine line between being sexually active and acting overly sexual.

For instance, I had a tinder date with a girl who was talking about how she fucked her most recent ex 2 days before her date, how her and her ex fucked all day, how long he lasted, how she's been with so many guys, and how she fucked 2 guys named Eric after seeing the bartender's name tag said Eric. She was even asking me about how I like a girl to go down on me and if I'd finger her while eating her out in front of other people at the bar.

It's like why the fuck are you telling me this, especially when I didn't ask about that and it's our first time meeting.

@redeyemindtricks Yeah right, that's pretty much how my face was after the date. She even sent me a snapchat with a lot of her ass showing. She sent one showing her panties and said sun out, ass out. Not only that, but she clearly doesn't have her shit together.

Every time I'd talk to her, she talks about how she's smoking weed or sending pics to fish for compliments.

This is coming from someone who smokes weed. I love smoking weed, but I don't need it to function nor do I brag about it. She's the same age as me and that's so childish to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually prefer to date actively promiscuous girls!
    To put it bluntly I am a Slut who loves to date other Sluts and at the end of the day it's a clean up party for each of us!

What Guys Said 39

• I would strongly prefer not to.

• Clean and doesn't cheat are the basic requirements aren't they?
    It depends. Promiscuity itself isn't a bad thing but if she got a heart like a swinging brick I don't think it'll be wise for someone to fully invest in her when she might change her mind a few months later , wasted time , wasted effort , wasted dreams. It's about taking calculated risks and the numbers just don't add up on this one.

• Depends on if I'm sure she's really into me, not just settling for stability and security she thinks she can get from me while checking out Chad Thundercock behind my back.

• I just don't really get it. How can someone exactly be promiscuous and is clean and doesn't cheat?

By clean I think she means no STDs.
      And you can be promiscuous without cheating. I think she is talking about someone who has had sex with a lot of people but has no STDs and will commit to someone relationship wise who will be loyal.

what has being promiscuous to do with cheating? just because someone fucks a lot of people while single doesn't mean they need to do it while in a relationship too.
      and if you pay attention, then the risk of catching something is very low. someone being careful has a lower risk than someone who doesn't and isn't promiscuous

• Nope. Could never trust her.

• Unlikely since promiscuity relates to a whole lot of baggage coming along as well as different views on sexuality.

• Yeaa why not? I mean she is clean and doesn't cheat... That good for me.. As she will be awesome in sex department... I want experienced for me

• If she's clean and loyal in relationships... yeah I'd give her the same chance as everyone else

• If you asked me few months ago I'd say yes, now that I met a few of those I'd say no. There is always some kind of drama involved with them, and they almost always have some issues I couldnt live with.

• No, I wouldn't and I don't care if you're clean or faithful. A high partner count in a woman is disgusting and frowned upon.

• Whats promiscuous is considered? I mean I made rounds so I can't judge all that much. However it would be tough to date someone knowing that a good amount of people I run into had their way with her.

• Yep I would
    It's you right?

• depends, how long will she stay with me?

• I prefer promiscuous women

• I'm absolutely fine with that since I like fun, active and naughty women 😉

• No. Just no.

• Yes I would, but I voted "depends"

depends on what then? or did you click the wrong option?

Depends on how much I like her, and also the kind of guys she's dated or been with will tell some things about her. I am a kind of guy who does sometimes judge people based on the company that they keep

Also I need to be her number 1 guy, instead of just some guy she finally settles with... I need her to be honest

• If she hot aswell, why not ;D?

• sure as long as she's clean why not

• Yes I'm fine with it..

• I'd have to know the circumstances.

• for a hook up yes.

• Yes, I'm fine with it. I like fun active girls!!

• Yes I would

• Hell yes!!!

• No I will not

• I don't know I guess a promiscuous girl could be very fun and open but it depends

• Date vs. marry...

• I love activity.

• Doubtful. Unless she's ready to settle down.

• More from Guys
    9

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• My girlfriend is!!

• Probably not.

• If she doesn't cheat... Yes!

1 private opinion(s)