Would a "party type of guy " really be interested in a "reserved " girl or is he just playing around to see if he can get her?

I don't get why he's acting intersted considering how different we are, he's the rich handsome confident type of guy and I'm just eh. At first I thought he was going to stop talking to me but he still does.

- Has many pictures with different girls (from all around the world) in his arms and kissing him/ hugging him
- These girls comment a lot and send him hearts and stuff
-...
BUT
I told him a few months ago that I never had a real boyfriend and I'm not into the kind of lifestyle he has (parties, many partners, fooling around etc) and he didn't believe me at first then he said he was too corrupted for me (jokingly).

But surprisingly he stilk talks to me and even asked me on a date a few days ago since we're in the same city rn.
I don't want my judgment to be clouded by the fact that find him attractive , fun to talk to and charismatic 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't you been down this path before lol?

I mean I don't know it could go either way but personally I wouldn't advise getting involved with him if he's how you describe. I have a sense about these things and I just get a not really a good vibe about it lol but I don't get a necessarily bad one either.

I mean there is no harm if you want to make sure and go on a date with him and see how it goes go for it I could be totally wrong, but if you get involved with him, be wary. And think long term is this actually a guy you can trust especially when you go back to France, is he going to try to change you, would he make a good father, role model, husband all that jazz.

Also it's not at all hard to see why he's interested in you despite the already stated differences I guess it's up to you to decide what you want to do, risk or try. Just remember like all people like him just because he's fun and captivating and all that now does not mean he'll make something good long term.

Good luck, hope you make the right choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably wants to use you for sex. Dont let his attractiveness fool you, he sounds like a bit of a playboy. I wouldn't trust it

What Guys Said 22

• Considering we're very similar culturally you may have a similar experience. I've seen this go two ways. The guy loves female attention and tends to show it off. He befriends plenty of women who he flirts with for "fun" and does not intend to develop any feelings or relationships. He will eventually settle down with the women who he speaks to the most, who is obvious to those around him and everyone would see it coming. The other way is when the man just likes to fool around with plenty of women. He contacts all of them frequently and it gets quite sexual after a month or two. It can be easy to tell the two apart.

Just what I've seen "party type guys" do around here... Plus I'm buddies with some of em they let me know what they're planning.

• Well you're attractive so its very possible that he's interested in you despite the fact your lifestyle is different. However, there's no way to know whether he is just interest in having sex with you vs being interested in being in a relationship with you.

• Lol isn't he exactly the bad boy you want :P?

Anyway, you're attractive so he's interested. Thing is you won't know if he's interested in playing around or actually interested in being with you until you give it a go.

• Totally playing her to say he can get any type of girl.

• To me it seems like he is a player and you are one of his many toys. You have a chance but don't expect a serious relationship

• Be careful sis sounds like he's a bit of a playboy

Don't be his next conquest,

Keep on your guard

• He wants another virgin to add to his notch count and girl to corrupt into his little whore.

Many girls also get off on the idea of corrupting people they deem innocent.

• eh it's possible, you never know.
    I mean, I'm similar to you but I wouldn't be opposed to dating someone who's partying a lot and things like that if I'm interested in her in general.

Nothing wrong with giving him a chance I guess... just keep your head clear and don't get fooled by a possible player!

• It's fun and everything
    But computability
    I remember one time I was watching one of my favorite movie with her and she couldn't get what's fascinating about it
    Then I knew this relationship gonna end
    Not cause of the movie off course
    But it showed me how different we are
    You are already seeing that and it's clear to you, so don't lose much for a little fun, you say you didn't have boyfriend before , don't lose that ,

• Your different from the normal crowd he is use to so he is intrigued

• Question is, why is a reserved girl, interested in a party guy. Seems kind of counter-intuitive, doesn't it?

I just find him fun to talk to and captivating.

You're missing the point, by the way, was your dad a party guy? You said you want a guy like your dad

• If a guy has had 100 girls in he's life but they were all good relationships then sure why not.

If he's posting pictures of girls kissing him he's never had a true relationship and is using the fact that he is handsome to get easy girls.

For that reason I kinda doubt it.

Where's he from btw? Tunisia?

He is Tunisian but lives in London :)

You're in London?

And to be honest, now that you have said that I would really doubt it.

He's been around many girls if he's posting girls kissing him in London.

I know lots of Arabs who come to London, they lose their tradition while here. Sorry to say.

• He could be interested in you, but don't expect him to stop partying/drinking completely. If you want to have a relationship with him you have to accept who he is. That doesn't mean you have to tolerate cheating ofc.

• "... and I'm just eh..." you are beautiful and kind person i don't know what guy wouldn't want you :)
    And he is maybe talking to you because you are different then him. All he knows is parties and fun with girls and alcohol. You are non of that and that is attractive and he wants to know what he might get from you. Give him a chance but be careful as you said maybe he is a player.

• Well you don't know a lot about this guy do actually give a 100 % correct judgment , but do you feel repulsive of his lifestyle?

• Sounds like he just wants to "play" you...

• I would be weary of anyone

You are cute he probably just wants to lay you

By the way you are one if my fave people on her bud

• Date him
    It won't harm
    Leave if you won't like him 👍

• in egypt or arab guys in general.
    they party but they wanna marry girls like this. so if he is arabian he is not playing
    u know what i mean

• i dont see a reason why he could not be interested in you.

• You should meet him. ask him if he really likes you? if you also like him then ask him that will he merry you?

• Playing around but not for her. For many hers

What Girls Said 5

• Just get to know him. Even if you're not right for each other, there's no harm in getting to know one another a little better, you may find some common ground. You don't have to be the same for things to work out!

• He could be interested but isn't thinking about what kind of contrast those 2 types of personalities can really be like.

• I have heard some guys if they find a great girl, they would change to be a better person.

• I think you should give him a chance. Then see how everything goes.

• You have the upper hand either way.