"Party Girls" make me feel really insecure... ?

I feel really sick when I hear about party girls settling down with a nice guy when they are done their phase...

I know myself, I have been shy all my life, haven't partied, just been focusing on my career and never really found a girl for myself...

Is it wrong to not want a party girl who is settling down? Or is that my only option now?

A girl who has hooked up, partied, gone through that phase...

I just feel insecure... I feel like they don't really like me, they just want a stable guy, who won't cheat on them... while they end up cheating on me...

I really don't want that... but after reading the internet, and life experience...

Is that my only chance to get a girl now?

I am hoping I meet a nice girl, that really didn't care about that phase and has focused on her career or something as well... But I really can't find anyone like that...

I really want to stop feeling insecure, I just want someone to love me.. for being me... not because I have a good job, and am stable...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong and of course it's not your only option.

Its not?

They are usually locked up at home reading or playing video games. That's why you can't find many of them.

Shy girls please come out!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think you are wrong for feeling that way and don't let the girls here try to shame you or talk down to you for feeling that way.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0