"Party Girls" make me feel really insecure... ?

I feel really sick when I hear about party girls settling down with a nice guy when they are done their phase...

I know myself, I have been shy all my life, haven't partied, just been focusing on my career and never really found a girl for myself...

Is it wrong to not want a party girl who is settling down? Or is that my only option now?

A girl who has hooked up, partied, gone through that phase...

I just feel insecure... I feel like they don't really like me, they just want a stable guy, who won't cheat on them... while they end up cheating on me...

I really don't want that... but after reading the internet, and life experience...

Is that my only chance to get a girl now?

I am hoping I meet a nice girl, that really didn't care about that phase and has focused on her career or something as well... But I really can't find anyone like that...

I really want to stop feeling insecure, I just want someone to love me.. for being me... not because I have a good job, and am stable...

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong and of course it's not your only option.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Its not?

• Show All
    • 3mo

They are usually locked up at home reading or playing video games. That's why you can't find many of them.

• 3mo

Shy girls please come out!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think you are wrong for feeling that way and don't let the girls here try to shame you or talk down to you for feeling that way.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!